YES THIS PART IN PARTICULAR TOOK FOREVER TO ANIMATE AND WAS REALLY TEDIOUS…actually it wouldn’t have been so long if i had just sit down to animate it in one run BUT JESUS was it tedious. Nothing kills motivation like drawing inbetweens for REALLY SLOW movements, especially if it’s a rather detailed shot of the character…
But for me: THIS is one of these things in animation i love. Like when you plan your animation project and it somewhat plays out in your head you have a few scenes that you just can see in your inner eye. This is one of those i had in my head right at the beginning before drawing the storyboard.
I get all the more excited about it allover again after seeing this part done.
- dansome0203 said: I think this is beyond wicked and cool. It’s so smooth Im so jealous
- end-it-ed23 likes this
- courageofyouth likes this
- dansome0203 likes this
- kalviskellington reblogged this from tuz-ohtopia
- kalviskellington likes this
- rezllen likes this
- kaiserwilliams likes this
- sky665 likes this
- jbriner likes this
- tuz-ohtopia posted this